How To Get a Cheap Uncontested Divorce in Pennsylvania
People looking for a low-cost divorce in Pennsylvania have an opportunity to file for divorce in PA online if the spouses have reached an agreement on all divorce-related issues, like property division and child support. The cost of uncontested divorce in PA is much cheaper compared to that of complex contested cases. You can also save time and money by using an online service for preparing the paperwork. Here is an overview of the process of getting an uncontested dissolution of marriage in Pennsylvania:
- Complete an online questionnaire andreceive your personalized uncontested divorce forms in a few days.
- Print the documents, sign them where needed, and file them with the court.
- Serve the other spouse with copies of the paperwork you filed.
- Have the other spouse file the Answer or the Waiver of Service.
- Wait a mandatory 90-day waiting period.
- Attend the final hearing at the court and finalize your divorce at the clerk’s office.
Unlike the common belief that dissolution of marriage is always a costly process, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on divorce if you and your spouse are cooperative and use an online divorce service.
Flat Fee Divorce Packages
Divorce Without Children – $139
Divorce with Minor Child – $139
Installment Plan – $70+70
Uncontested Divorce: Working Together to Save Money
Uncontested divorce gives a couple the possibility to significantly reduce the length of the marriage dissolution process and the divorce costs in PA:
- By representing yourself in court pro se, you can avoid hiring a pricy attorney. However, preparing all the paperwork without any professional assistance may seem overwhelming. That is why our online divorce service is an optimal solution. By ordering Pennsylvania divorce papers online,you get a high-class online service for a fixed price instead of paying an hourly fee for a lawyer’s assistance.
- Another advantage of an uncontested divorce is that the spouses have more control over the outcomes of the dissolution of marriage. If a couple is cooperative and can reach a consensus regarding property division and child-related issues, they can sign a divorce settlement agreement, which will be incorporated to the Final Decree.
- Finally, an uncontested divorce takes less time than complex contested cases. It is hard to predict the exact duration of a specific divorce process. Still, as a rule, an uncontested divorce can be finalized within several months, while contested cases can last for a couple of years.
Why Choose Us
Most spouses are searching for cheap and fast divorce in Pennsylvania, as they want to reduce expenses and lower the stress. At the same time, it is very important to avoid any mistakes or inaccuracies with filling out the documents. Using a reliable service for preparing the paperwork online can help you get an easy divorce in PA. Here are the main benefits of our service: